Thursday, January 23, 2014

In This Very Moment Layout




Here's a simple layout I put together.

The patterned paper was from Stampin' Up last year during Sale-a-bration.

The wood veneer pieces are all by Studio Calico.

The buttons are from Papertrey Ink (kraft colored) and Stampin' Up (other 2)

The stickers are all from the Simple Stories I Heart Summer line.

The brads were just from my stash.  I generally purchase them at Michael's but sort them by color and various brands mix together.

All I did was mat the photo on kraft and then play around with scattering embellishments trying to keep the rule of 3's in mind.  I liked that this didn't take any planning at all.  I basically sat and played with pretty things until it looked right.  That's my idea of a pleasant crafting experience :)

Have a fabulous and very crafty day!

Amber

6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Amber, love your scrapbook page, lovely layout and gorgeous photo of your little ones, hugs Kate x

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! The paper is so pretty!! I love all of the embellishments you added around the picture!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great paper! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Karon said...

WOW - love that paper and great embellishments! TFS

Karon said...

WOW - love that paper and great embellishments! TFS

Missy said...

Great layout Amber, I really like the wood pieces and the frame!!